Mantras of Success by Robert Downey Junior

Robert John Downey Jr. is a Hollywood actor turned singer. Mostly people in India knew him by the name of Iron man. The career of this amazing actor was not as amazing as he faced a lot of substance of abuse and legal troubles. Every gold has to face a bit of heat to shine more. Later in the career, for three consecutive years from 2012 to 2015, Downey topped the Forbes list of Hollywood’s highest-paid actors, making an estimated $80 million in earnings between June 2014 and June 2015 (acceding to Forbes list).

Here is the collection of sayings of motivational speaker for me, The Robert John Downey Jr.:

    “Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.” 

    “Sometimes you just have got to be drop-kicked out of the nest.” 

    “It doesn’t matter whether or not you can act. If you can go into a room and make these sweaters want you that are what’ll get you the job.” 

    “I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you have done.” 

    “You need to know what to do when the sun is not shining.” 

    “I always think part of success is being able to replicate results, taking what is interesting or viable about yourself as a professional person and seeing if you bring it into different situations with similar results.” 

    “With a terrible script, you hustle and try to make it better. But with a good script it can be trouble because you rest on your laurels, so to speak, you think it’s going to translate easily.”

    “People never change because they are under threat or under duress. Never, they change because they see something that makes their life seem valuable enough to start moving toward a life worth living.” 

    “You have to let go of the things that are darling to you. You have to take the focus-off yourself and put it on the shape of the scene and the intention of what everyone else needs.” 

    “Mediocrity is my biggest fear. I’m not afraid of total failure because I don’t think that will happen. I’m not afraid of success because that beats the hell out of failure. It’s being in the middle that scares me.” 

    “People rise out of the ashes because, at some point, they are invested with a belief in the possibility of triumph over seemingly impossible odds.”

    “I used to be so convinced that happiness was the goal, yet all those years I was chasing after it I was unhappy in the pursuit. Maybe the goal really should be a life that values honour, duty, good work, friends, and family.” 

    “Growing up is something that you do your whole life. I want to always feel that I can be a kid if I want.”

Life is full of twist and turns, the only way out is to fight hard by holding the hands of motivation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Notch Selections of the Book Feminine Mystique

Best Ways to Support Employees’ Career Advancement

Important Steps In Creating A Job Skills Development Plan