Motivational Quotes by Johnny Depp

A brilliant actor of Hollywood is creating a buzz not only in Hollywood but in the world. People around the globe are following him for his brilliant acting as well as his witty quotes and dialogues in the movie. He is a motivational speaker for some and a leadership consultant to look for. He has inspired many and I am no different from those.

Quotes of Inspiration from Johnny Depp:

1)      I have collected some of his better saying here on my blog. Hope you guys will learn and find encouragement from this collection.      

2) Me, I’m dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it’s the honest ones you have to watch out for.

3) The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.

4) I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you're on it.

5) I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.

6) Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

7) With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise, it's just not acting. It's lying.

8) If you catch me saying ‘I am a serious actor,’ I beg you to slap me.

9) I don't pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do.

10)      Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.

11)      I'm an old-fashioned guy...
I want to be an old man with a beer belly sitting on a porch, looking at a lake or something.

12)   People say I make strange choices, but they’re not strange for me. My sickness is that I’m fascinated by human behaviour, by what’s underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.

13)   I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you’re on it.

14)   As a teenager, I was so insecure. I was the type of guy that never fitted in because he never dared to choose. I was convinced I had absolutely no talent at all, for nothing. And that thought took away all my ambition too.

15)   I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it’s going to work or whether I’m going to fall flat on my face.

16)   If there’s any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, and is a different colour.

Johnny has been nominated for 3 Academy Awards and he has won the Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actor. This guy has serious talent and his words of wisdom can be engulfed from his wittiest dialogues.  A man of inspiration to me as well as to many fans across the world reading this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Notch Selections of the Book Feminine Mystique

Best Ways to Support Employees’ Career Advancement

Important Steps In Creating A Job Skills Development Plan