The Importance of Education Malala Yousafzai

The inspiration can come from anybody. One such girl from a small town has done wonders in the field of creating awareness for child education. I am talking about the great human activist Malala Yousafzai. The motivational speaker in the field of education has done a lot in her respective field.

Here I am bringing here quotes that give inspiration to people:

1) Have firm faith in what you are doing:  
“People say Malala's voice is being sold to the world. But I see it as Malala's voice reaching the world and resonating globally. You should think about what is behind Malala's voice. What is she saying? I am only talking about education, women's rights, and peace.”

2) Decide your aim: 
“Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.”

3) Work for your dreams, now: 
“Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow's reality.”

4) Fight for the right cause:
“The important thing to note is that it is not important whether Malala was shot or not - Malala is not asking for personal favours or support. She is asking for support with girls' education and women's rights. So don't support Malala, support her campaign for girls' education and women's rights.”

5) Define yourself in a positive way:
“When someone tells me about Malala, the girl who was shot by the Taliban - that's my definition for her - I don't think she's me. Now I don't even feel as if I was shot. Even my life in Swat feels like a part of history or a movie I watched. Things change. God has given us a brain and a heart which tell us how to live.”

6) Follow your passion no matter what people say: 
“Pakistanis can't trust. They've seen in history that people, particularly politicians, are corrupt. And they're misguided by people in the name of Islam. They're told: 'Malala is not a Muslim, she's not in purdah, and she’s working for America.”

7) Difficulties are going to make you stronger:
“I think life is always dangerous. Some people get afraid of it. Some people don't go forward. But some people, if they want to achieve their goal, they have to go. They have to move... We have seen the barbaric situation of the 21st century in Swat. So why should I be afraid now?”

8) Believe in your abilities:
“When God created man and woman, he was thinking, 'Who shall I give the power to, to give birth to the next human being?' And God chose a woman. And this is the big evidence that women are powerful.”

9) Do not forget your culture:
“I'm not becoming western; I am still following my Pashtun culture, and I'm wearing a shalwar kameez, a dupatta on my head.”

10)      Have an ideal to follow:
Nelson Mandela is physically separated from us, but his soul and spirit will never die. He belongs to the whole world because he is an icon of equality, freedom and love, the values we need all the time everywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Notch Selections of the Book Feminine Mystique

Best Ways to Support Employees’ Career Advancement

Important Steps In Creating A Job Skills Development Plan